Every year during this time, I step back and evaluate what I’ve been thankful for during the year. It’s a time of reflection, a time to give thanks for what I have. There are so many unfortunate people in this world that don’t have food, families, friends, jobs and the list goes on and on.
As we enter the holiday season, I wanted to share with you a few of the many things that I’m Thankful for this year.
- Family: My family plays a huge role in my life. Without the love and support from them, I would not be where I am today.
- Husband: A loving and supporting husband. No matter what decisions I’ve made, he’s always supported me.
- Friends: Lifetime friendships. No matter what happens, they’re there.
- Job: Without a job, I would not be able to pay my bills and save to travel to more places.
- Food: If it wasn’t for food, my family and I would be starving.
- Travel: The ability to travel and see different parts of the world.
- Freedom: Without freedom, we would all be held against our will.
- Technology – Without it, we would not be able to communicate with our loved ones.
- Good Health: I’m blessed to have good health. No major allergies or sickness.
What are you thankful for this year?
Happy Travels ~ Ruthie’s Routes