On this page, I have highlighted some of my favorite Travel Blog sites. I value, respect and read these blogs on a daily and weekly basis to be on top of the ins and out of the blogging and traveling industry. Their information ranges from travel tips, blogging, food, culture, photography and anything in between.
Because I respect what they do, I have asked permission of the users to be highlighted on this blog. Also, I have added a line or two of “Why” they are my favorite sites, please keep in mind that they offer MORE than what I’ve shared with you. Feel free to check out their websites!!
In no particular order:
- Suitecase Stories (http://suitcasestories.com/) – This website offers ways on House Sitting while traveling.
- My Tan Feet (http://mytanfeet.com/) – Traveling and Exploring Costa Rica. Check out their videos on You Tube!!
- Butterfly Diary (http://butterflydiary.com/) – An online magazine offering luxury accommodations and cultures.
- Expats Blog (http://www.expatsblog.com/) – This website focuses on expats living all over the world. They highlight interviews, blog posts and more of those traveling and living Abroad.
- TravelDudes (http://www.traveldudes.org/) – If you are looking to travel to Africa, Asia, Europe, North & South America and Oceania, this is the website for you.
- Family Travels On A Budget (http://familytravelsonabudget.com/) – A website that offers tips on families traveling on a budget.
- Wonderful Wanderings (http://wonderfulwanderings.com/) – If you’re looking to plan a trip, this website offers tools, books and website’s information.
- Travel Loafers – (https://www.facebook.com/Travelloafers) Are you looking to book a trip? Travel Loafers is a travel agency where you can book your travels.
- Not Without My Passport – (http://notwithoutmypassport.com/) This website highlights travels from Asia, Europe, North America and South America, food and photography.
- Frank About Croatia – (http://www.frankaboutcroatia.com/) – If you are traveling to Croatia, this website is a must! Frank talks about wine, accommodations, events, dining, places in Croatia and delicious recipes.
- World Meets Earl – (http://worldmeetsearl.wordpress.com/) – Earl is an expert travel consultant. He focuses his travel journey in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Barranquilla Living – (http://barranquillaliving.com/) – Will offers his expertise and knowledge in Barranquilla, Colombia. If you’re traveling to Colombia, this site is a MUST to check out!!